Be safe. Be smart. Know your Goat.
Per ASTM International Consensus Standards, Wild Sky is required to post Service Bulletins and Safety Directives to Registered Owners of its fleet.
Here are your responsibilities:
- Each Owner of our Aircraft shall read and comply with the Maintenance (MM) and Continued Airworthiness (CA) information and Instructions (AOI) provided by Wild Sky Aircraft.
- Each Owner of our Aircraft shall provide current contact information to the Manufacturer or FAA/CAA which maintains the list of registered Owners.
- The Owner of our Aircraft shall notify Wild Sky of any Safety Issue or Flight Issue or Significant Service Issue upon discovery. This notification must be made in a manner acceptable to the Manufacturer in writing via e-mail using the format of the feedback form in the manuals and include pictures as needed.
- The Owner of our Aircraft shall be responsible for complying with all Manufacturer issued notices of mandatory corrective action.
- These inspections and/or remedial maintenance procedures, or other procedures deemed appropriate by the Manufacturer are mandatory and must be performed and documented in the individual aircraft logs in order for that aircraft to maintain compliance with ASTM standards and affiliation with the Manufacturer.
- Wild Sky REQUIRES that all its Users/Owners register their e-mail address at http://www.rotax-owner.com so that they can receive Rotax aircraft engine directives promptly and automatically via e-mail in addition to bulletins and/or directives from the Manufacturer.
07-19-16 – Airworthiness Directive – TEST ONLY
First Airworthiness Directive published to website. TEST ONLY. If logged in click here.